Thanks for stopping by my recipe blog. All the recipes here are recipes that my family has tried and have liked! If we haven't tried them, they are not here! If you try any of them, please post a comment and let me know how your family liked them!

I am working on updating all the recipes with Recipe Cards! If they are not on here, they are still downloadable from the Media Fire site if you click on another recipe!! Thanks!

Pork Chops Yum-Yum

I LOVE this pork chop recipe! I could have eaten more if I had more, but everyone ate these up! So yummy! My only change would be to add a little more of the sauce - I think I will double it next time! I made 4 chops, though. I think this amount would be fine for just 2 chops.

Pork Chops Yum-Yum

2-4 pork chops, 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch thick
1/4 cup chicken broth
1/8 cup honey
1/8 cup soy sauce
1 tablespoon ketchup
1/4 teaspoon ginger
1/8 teaspoon garlic salt

1. Brown chops on both sides.
2. Place in greased casserole dish.
3. Mix all remaining ingredients and pour over pork chops.
4. Bake, uncovered, at 350 for one hour.

No comments: