Thanks for stopping by my recipe blog. All the recipes here are recipes that my family has tried and have liked! If we haven't tried them, they are not here! If you try any of them, please post a comment and let me know how your family liked them!

I am working on updating all the recipes with Recipe Cards! If they are not on here, they are still downloadable from the Media Fire site if you click on another recipe!! Thanks!

Bourbon Chicken

Bourbon Chicken on FoodistaBourbon Chicken
This chicken is sooo yummy and goes great served over white rice! I'm sure you will LOVE it!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave Cooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: [28 Jan 02:00pm GMT]).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Jan. 30, 2010. Thanks again.